If each of these factors is improved, the sales volume will definitely increase. With a CRM system, this scenario can be implemented in just 4 easy to follow steps:
- 1. Increase the number of opportunities
- 2. Improve the conversion rate
- 3. Increase the average sales value
- 4. Shorten the sales cycle
Make sure that the prospects’ database increases continuously
A prospect, or potential client, is a person who comes into contact with the company’s offer and can show interest for it.
The CRM system allows you to:
- Segment prospects based on various criteria, in order to prioritize activities and implement specific marketing strategies
- Import databases obtained from participating at events or recommendations from existing clients or partners
- Customize the types of recorded information about prospects, according to the company’s needs
Create effective marketing campaigns
- Create quick campaigns– with only one activity, or complex ones, with multiple activities
- Create e-mailing or online campaigns
- Segment the prospects using marketing lists
- Register campaign responses and advance them quickly to sellers
Set appointments with potential customers
With the CRM system you can:
- Plan in detail meetings with prospects and track associated activities
Motivate sellers by setting quantitative and qualitative targets – number of visits, phone calls, etc.
Qualify the prospects and convert them into sales opportunities
Use CRM for:
- Quick qualification of prospects into accounts or opportunities
- Predefining stages through which an opportunity can pass and the percentage levels of the probabilities
Manage more effectively activities associated to prospects
How does the CRM system help you?
- Set the types of sales activities specific to your company
- Associate activities to sales prospects
- Allocate activities to sellers
Create predefined workflows
- Create activity allocation rules to each user
- Quickly create workflows that will ease your work
- Make sure that sellers do not omit any stage of the sales process by including mandatory steps in the predefined sales workflows
Concentrate your efforts on the most profitable sales channels
- Generate charts based on sales information available in the CRM
- Create custom dashboards based on the questions, opportunities or problems that you would like to address
Find out the causes that lead to the loss of sale
Identify opportunities to increase sales to a customer
Another effective way to increase sales is to take advantage of the cross-sell or up-sell opportunities. In this way, you won’t have to lower the sales price.
In CRM you have:
- Access to full customer interaction history
- Information about products for which a customer has expressed interest in the past
- Information about the interactions of a prospect with the website or reactions to marketing campaigns
- The possibility to quickly create sales offers
Make sure you have a solid knowledge base
Use the CRM system for:
- Creating a comprehensive database about the competition
- Centralize product documentation and working procedures
- Implement best practices and workflows validated by experienced sellers
Manage your customer portfolio more effectively
With CRM you get:
- A simple method to quickly register new opportunities that arise during a customer visit
- Sales charts with top clients, through which you can find out which are the most valuable clients
- Detailed reports about the sales structure
Increase the quality of after sales services
With the CRM system:
- You can quickly record the requests received from clients and allocate them to the support department
- Set clear objectives for the support consultants and make sure that they are met
- Track the incidents resolution degree and analyze the customer satisfaction level
Manage sales stages correctly
- Establish company-specific sales steps and customize the sales workflow
- Offer employees access to best practices and the most effective materials and arguments for moving to the next step
- Use the experience of the best sellers in order to increase the efficiency of the entire team
Correlate sales activities with key performance indicators
The goal-oriented management can be successfully implemented through a CRM system. It allows the linking of the company’s indicators with the activities of the company employees, favoring thus increasing the quality of work and the individual performance.
- Set specific goals for each stage of the sales process: number of new prospects, phone calls, appointments, opportunities, signed contracts etc.
- Defining realistic targets for each seller, either in terms of quantity: number of new clients or obtained recommendations, either in terms of value: sales volume in a certain period etc.
Quickly identify decision makers and clients’ needs
Identification of the decision maker, tracking its direct and indirect needs but also the objections of those that influence the decision, constitutes the prerequisites for a successful bid.
With the help of the CRM system the seller turns into a strategist: he has access to an overview of the negotiation positions and the main sales barriers.
Quickly intervene in the sale flow for removing blockages
The CRM system offers:
- Sales reports through which he can measure key indicators of the business, such as: cost per opportunity, activities’ ROI, won versus lost opportunities etc.
- Flexibility in building reports, for easier identification of problematic situations
- The possibility to analyze in depth sales data