The SeniorERP ERP system is preferred by Julien Style following analysis of several local and international offers and will provide integrated management in the import and distribution of electrical equipment nationwide. Through the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), connector SeniorERP ensures strict management, real-time distribution in Key Accounts, as well as support for controlled diversification of products and increase market share.
Julien style is the exclusive importer of Vents, Polmark, Ospel, Karlik, Univex, (sole importer in Rep.Moldova), Zamel and Metalka-Majur brands. Distribution of products is made by:
– A network of over 80 stores nationwide;
– Dealers in all major cities (Timisoara, Cluj, Oradea, Sibiu, Craiova, Constanta, Brasov, Baia Mare, etc.).
– “do-it-yourself” stores: Bricostore, Praktiker, bauMax, Obi, Mr. Bricolage, Brick Constanta Dedeman Bacau, Brithouse and Brico Plus.
SeniorERP integrates features dedicated to importers and distributors who deliver in the big chains of hypermarkets in Romania, based on the concept of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange). Communication through EDI is a condition requested by the big chains of hypermarkets in the relationship with suppliers to standardize and streamline trade. Among the benefits of using EDI by the distribution companies are:
– Reducing communication costs by replacing fax and paper formats with XML-based standards widely accepted, EDI offers the advantage of data storage and handling system, with no other costs of manual data entry;
– Reduce time required to exchange information and documents between the Key Account and distribution by eliminating the effort of sorting, distribution, organization and search of documents;
– Elimination of errors caused by the handling of documents dealing with standard formats;
– Increased reliability of data, reaching them directly in the trading partner;
– Increased quality-supplier relationship with Key Account compression, standardization and facilitate communication, benefits realized by both traders.
“The decision to implement an ERP came from the need to ensure a certain standard of work with our partners, especially in Key Account Distribution. I needed a better organization, integrated control, rigorous process of the entire distribution, control which the old accounting and management could not provide. With SeniorERP we have real time access to sales statistics and other information without errors, while achieving speed and reliability in operation.
A major advantage of SeniorERP was integration with EDI, which allows the exchange of information in real time with “do it yourself” stores, one of the main distribution channels for us. We appreciated the intuitive feature and safety of the system, compatibility with our field of activity, and professional services offered by the Senior Software team. ” Dan Marinescu, Sales Manager, Julien Style
SeniorERP is the software system of Enterprise Resource Planning type, designed to meet the complex needs of Distribution and Services companies. SeniorERP integrates the latest technological platform in an efficient system for growth and at the same time, in a powerful tool and strategy adapted to the complex needs of large companies.
The 80 distribution companies which have implemented SeniorERP benefit of scalability and reliability of a mature system, of real support and of a stability factor for the organization. Our goal is to bring technological innovation to support the distribution companies so that they do enjoy sustained growth and competitiveness.
About Senior Software
Senior Software is a private company with Romanian capital that offers software development services and IT consultancy for business management. Senior Software is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and its own solution, SeniorERP, is Microsoft and VeriTest for Microsoft Windows Server,. NET and Web Services certified.
Senior Software is certified under ISO 9001:2000 standards for quality management. Implementation of ISO standards for quality management aim primarily to define processes and objectives and measurable replication ensuring high quality standards in any activity of the company’s clients.
Among Senior Software customers we can mention:
Regency Company, Rocast, General Parmafood, Rosim’s Unic, Apollo Mod Distribution, Koelner Romania, Mergeani, S&D Pharma, Dianflex, Immergas, V-Tarus/Farmaceutica Remedia, Mediarom/Wunder Baum, Sarcomex, Bohemia/Koh-I-Noor, Eximod/Pneumatic, Hofigal, Biochefarm, Mim Team, Com-Gex/Office Media, Mirano International, KG Rulmenti, PetLine, Dinamic 92 Distribution, Felder Gruppe, Vitap Echipamente, General Beauty Supply, Sea-Bell Trading, Ficosota Sintez Romania, Cyrom Romania, General Industry, UPS Romania, etc.