Senior Software had an 18% increased turnover in 2013 compared to 2012. This increase is the result of the company’s efforts to provide specialized business management software solutions and quality services, tailored to its customers’ needs.
Senior Software managers announced closing 2013 with an 18% turnover increase, taking into consideration the most recent Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC) study of the ERP Romanian market forecasted an increase of only 4%. The company’s approach is based on an integrated strategy regarding:
• The variety of the functionalities specialized on activity types, from customer and partner relationship management with CRM and SFA solutions, to integrated supply chain management with WMS and supply planning systems.
• Powerful data analysis and forecasting tools, capable of managing large data volumes and provide real-time support necessary for everyday business decisions.
• The use of the latest technology, covering the most common environments: desktop, web and mobile platforms.
• The availability of the offered solutions: Senior Software customers can choose between On Premise or SaaS (Software as a Service) versions or on the Windows Azure platform (the cloud solution from Microsoft).
„We succeeded to grow because we constantly consider the added value we bring to our customers, which consists of both high quality business analysis, implementation, training and support services, as well as know-how and experience from more than 200 projects, that we offer as functionalities integrated in our products. And as a result of the strategy that we adopted in 2013 we made the first implementations of our solutions abroad, proving once again that Senior Software is a flexible and competitive supplier.” Daniel Toma, General Manager Senior Software.
Senior Software solutions have been implemented in countries such as Italy, Bulgaria and England. Roma..nia, the largest distributor of Romanian products from Italy manages its business with the ERP, Business Intelligence, WMS and SFA solutions from Senior Software and Koelner group management decided to implement in Bulgaria the same solution successfully used in the subsidiary from Romania.
Among the companies that have chosen Senior Software solutions in 2013 there are:
• Caranda Baterii, the second largest producer and distributor of batteries and accumulators in Romania;
• Herlitz Romania, the local representative of one of Europe’s leading brand in producing paper, office and stationery products;
• Terra Agro Invest, importer and distributor of agricultural products both in Romania and in the neighboring foreign markets;
• Roxana SRL, the leader of beer and soft drinks distribution in Bistrita;
• Kreativ, importer and distributor of plumbing materials and professional tools;
• Tuplex Plastic, Romania branch of Tuplex Group, the largest distributor of plastics in Central and Eastern Europe;
• Adix Technik, representative of Adix Group, a leading distributor of technical materials in Central Europe.
„We chose the integrated solution from Senior Software and I am very pleased with this choice. The team is made up of people with vast accounting and information management knowledge, their training and implementation method is well planned so that all employees will be comfortable with the concepts necessary for operating the system. I also appreciated very much their flexibility, calmness and ability to meet our specific needs. I am very pleased that all my employees are happy with the new system that brings a touch of modernity and progress for Caranda Baterii.“, said Mr. Aristide Caranda, Managing Director of Caranda Baterii.