Senior Software announces the availability of the latest version of the SFA system, for the automation of the mobile sales force teams. The changes of the SeniorSFA solution are centered on increasing the efficiency of the mobile sales process by facilitating the order receiving and the payment of balances.
The Android SFA solution from Senior Software is now much faster and more intuitive. New features have been introduced and the existing ones have been improved, so that the sales representatives to be able to conduct their work in best conditions, having at their disposal a powerful, but at the same time easy to use tool.
One of the Senior Software customers that already benefits from the new features of the SFA solution is Roxana SRL, leader of the beer and soft drinks distribution in Bistrita County. Mr. Vali Canpeanu, the company’s Sales Director, said: “The SFA system from Senior Software helped us above all to save a lot of time in terms of taking orders from customers. Recently we did an upgrade to the latest version of SeniorSFA and I can say that I am very pleased, considering the improvements of the collection and fractional selling capabilities. Another extremely useful functionality is that I can see anytime on the map the exact location from where the agent sent an order..”
Among the capabilities of the latest SFA version is a more intuitive way of collecting orders. Both their layout and behavior can be configured entirely by the sales managers. Various product filters are available directly in the order form, so the salesperson can quickly find the desired products. Other functionalities present in the new SFA version are:
• Map view of the location where data synchronization was made. Thus, the sales manager can see if indeed the sales representative took the order onsite or by telephone.
• The possibility of fractional selling directly from the mobile device. There are situations when the client wants to buy only a half or a quarter of a given product. With the new SeniorSFA version, sales representatives can record orders on their mobile device with the exact quantity required, with no extra work from the operators at the headquarters.
• Budget management. The budget may be tied to fuel or food expenses, or to the discounts that a sales person may grant to the customers. In this way, both the agents and their managers can constantly monitor the framing within predetermined budgets and will receive warnings if they are about to surpass them.
• Contracts: in the current SFA version the sales representative has different contract models available on they mobile device, which are defined by the managers. They can fill them out directly onsite.
• Improving the process of automatic activities planning, through Activity Cycles. They allow managers to classify clients according to different criteria (geographic, industry or other), establish specific activities – such as visits – and automatically allocate them to the sales agents.
• Planograms – that specify the location of the products on shelves – have been modified so they can be easier to use by sales representatives. They now have the ability to upload images of already created planograms and to check their compliance faster.
SeniorSFA on Android is the field sales teams’ management solution offered by Senior Software. The system interface is optimized for each type of Mobile device – smartphone or Tablet – giving sales representatives productivity and comfort since first use. With SeniorSFA both transactional sales activities, that are often encountered in distribution of consumer goods, as well as consultative sales activities, of equipment with high values and service related activities, can be managed.